Do you know about the Easy Stories in English group chat? It’s a place where you can talk, share pictures and practise your English with other listeners of the podcast. I post in there every day, and if you want to ask me a question, it’s a great place to do it! I also post news and pictures from my life there. It’s a lovely community, and we would love to have you there.
The chat is on Telegram, a fast, free and safe messaging app. You can download it here.
How to join the chat
Because there have been spammers in the group before, I have added a CAPTCHA system. When you join the group, you will see a CAPTCHA like this:
Write the CAPTCHA as a message and send it.
Don’t leave any spaces. If you write “4 2 9 0”, you will not be accepted.
Make sure to answer the right CAPTCHA. If many users join at the same time, there might be several CAPTCHAS.
You have 10 minutes to complete it, and then you will be removed from the group. If you fail the CAPTCHA 5 times, you will be banned.
If you are having problems with the CAPTCHA, message me @ArielGoodbody on Telegram and I can help you.
Before you join, please read these rules.
- Be nice and respect each other. Do not make inappropriate or unfriendly comments about race, gender, sexuality, class or disability.
- Do not private message a member of the group unless they agree first.
- Do not spam the group. This means, don’t send lots of messages quickly, don’t try to sell products etc.
- Do not talk about controversial political topics. I know that it is important to talk about these things, but an online group probably isn’t the best place.
- Please speak in English in the group. This is because I can’t understand what people are writing in other languages, and I don’t want people writing messages that break the rules without me knowing.